The Natural Products Expo West came to Anaheim in March and I was overwhelmed by all of the great products. I wasn’t sure how I was going to get the word out about everything I saw until I realized it was a great way to use the Wikets app for iPad and iPhone.
Wikets let you recommend, or ‘Rec,” products that you love. I’ve been working with Wikets for a while and I’m still genuinely into it. It’s a way to get real recommendations to and from real people that you know and trust.
Here are my top 5 recs from the Natural products expo:
1) Lucy’s Cookies –I was able to meet Dr. Lucy Gibney at the show and she was delightful. More importantly, her gluten free, peanut-free, vegan cookies are delicious. My husband, who has Celiac Disease and can’t have gluten, loves the ginger snaps.
2) Udi’s Gluten Free – My boys and I devoured the box of Snickerdoodles I brought home from the show in about a half hour. Udi’s does an amazing job making gluten-free breads, muffins, and cookies taste like great.
3) Emergen-C Kidz – I’ve been starting my mornings with Emergen-C for months now. It has electrolytes and vitamins, which are a great way to begin each day. I know kids (and adults) should get their vitamins through food, but I like to give my boys a little extra help.
4) Luna Protein Bars – Everything from Clif is good to me, but I especially love the Luna Protein Bars. It’s a great breakfast on the go and it tastes like candy. I just need to make sure I don’t eat it as a second breakfast. It has a lot of protein and calories. I also really liked the new Kit’s Organic Fruit and Nut Bar from Clif, which is just fruit and nuts.
5) Gluten Freeda – I rec’d the gluten-free Oatmeal, but I very much liked the gluten-free burritos. The tortillas were soft and tasted like wheat flour tortillas. So good.
There were many more products like Begley’s Best Environmentally Friendly products and Julie’s Organics gluten-free ice cream sandwich cookies. Not only that, but there were so many products I never even made it to. It was a huge expo this year.
If you’d like more information about Wikets, visit http://wikets.com. Wikets isn’t just a great place to find out what to do and where to shop. You can earn points by rec’ing and just by signing up you get double points. I highly recommend you check it out.
This is a sponsored post. The recommendations are not sponsored and these are products I really like.