Summer at the Hollywood Bowl
What I love about living in Los Angeles is that there is so much to do in the summer and that includes concerts at the Hollywood Bowl. There’s nothing like it and I can’t wait to take my kids back there this summer.
Below are a list of family concerts and latin concerts. Check here for a full season schedule. But first, check out our video, Is It Worth a Babysitter, to find out if it’s worth paying a babysitter to go to the Bowl without your kids.
The 2014 Hollywood Bowl season promises to be another memorable summer under the stars:
Family Concerts and Weekend Spectacular
- July 4th Fireworks Spectacular with Steve Martin and the Steep Canyon Rangers featuring Edie Brickell on July 2-4
- Grease Sing-A-Long July 13
- DreamWorks Animation in Concert – Celebrating 20 Years July 18-19
- The Beatles’ 50th at the Bowl August 22-24
- Fireworks Finale: The Simpsons’ 25th Anniversary September 13
- American & American Concerts: (Gilberto Santa Rosa, Gloria Estefan, Ruben Blades, Gustavo Dudamel) More Info
- Bring your own food and wine!Picnicking before your concert is a time-honored Hollywood Bowl tradition. Make your night underneath the starts unforgettable with a picnic in one of our designated areas, or enjoy a picnic at your seat.
- Gilberto Santa Rosa · Sheila E. on July 23, 2014
- Gloria Estefan on July 25-26
- Rubén Blades, Gustavo Dudamel and the LA Phil July 29
- Noche de Cine, Gustavo Santaolalla (Amores Perros, Motorcycle Diaries) July 31
- Caetano Veloso Sep 21
Leave the driving to us! Arrive at your concert refreshed with our Park & Ride or Bowl Shuttle services. Park for free and let us do the rest!
Make it a family affair!Gather a group of family and friends of 10 or more and get discounted tickets and other benefits. Ask for details when placing your order.
Tickets available as lows as $20!** Order today by calling 323.850.2000 or visit HollywoodBowl.com. And don’t forget to follow on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.