Commercial for Storitz.com

Yvonne in LA

I’m very excited to show you this online commercial I’m in for Storitz.com. I’m actually in 10 of them because I do the intro to 9 other Storitz videos done by other bloggers including Sarah Auerswald. It was so much fun and I really like the Storitz folks. Storitz is an online company where you can find, rent, and pay for a storage unit anywhere in the country.

Storitz asked the  Mom Bloggers of MomsLA where being neat and organized falls on their list of priorities as a busy mom. You will see from my video that for me it’s not terribly high.

Storitz.com is where you can find information about Los Angeles Self Storage

Disclosure: This is a sponsored post and I was paid to be in the video.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tagged: , ,

Comments: 6

1. Rachel April 25, 2011 at 5:08 pm Reply

let the legos fall where they may. so funny. i have graduated from the lego world into the sports world and school books/papers everywhere world.

2. CarrieFWeir April 26, 2011 at 1:09 am Reply

Dump the Legos at Goodwill when they're not looking!

You should do more video!

3. Unknown Mami April 26, 2011 at 2:54 am Reply

I like to think of my house as a beautiful mess.

4. Chantilly Patiño April 28, 2011 at 1:56 am Reply

Lol! I can't totally relate! If I'm feeling overwhelmed I'll let some things go or ask hubby to pick something up on his way home, but there is always this expectation that women, especially mothers, should be able to do it all. My husband doesn't try to impose purposely, but it's just little things like having to ask him to help. Other moms can be super critical and that can be rough too. I love the way she put it at the end…lol…let the Legos fall where they may! ;)

5. Chantilly Patiño April 28, 2011 at 1:57 am Reply

Lol @Unknown Mami!

6. Dariela April 28, 2011 at 8:37 am Reply

Hahaha! There will always be legos! Agreed! I do feel the pressure and keep picking up stuff from the floor at least. But the kids' room is always a mess. It's a beautiful mess like @Unknown mami's!